The container housing units are a new and innovative approach to housing. They stress the importance of being efficient, durable and reliable as well as being stylish and eco-friendly. The housing industry solely revolves around building houses the traditional and mainstream way, whereas the container housing units will be a unique and cost effective way of doing that and much more, and not to forget, these beautiful homes are enviromentally friendly.
* Exclusions for all house types: Concrete Plinths or Foundations
Mobile clinics / hospitals
Schools and Classrooms
Cold Storage Containers
Affordable and GAP houses
Tuck Shop Containers
Construction site offices
Pop up Restaurant
Mobile Home / RV
Game Lodge unit
Farm Workers Housing
High rise apartment blocks
Wood fired hot tubs. Built and designed by Carbo 3.
R26 995 including VAT.
- LLDPE hot tub with a 316 marine grade stainless steel wood-fired stove and isolated flue assembly.
- Marine grade 5 series aluminium protection cover to protect the tub.
- Two 40mm tank connectors with valve taps which makes it quick and easy to drain the tub.
- Two 19mm transom bung plugs in “bucket areas” that can be removed to drain any water caused by melted ice or rain
- Thermal bubble cover
- The hot tub seats up to 5 adults.
- Various colours available to choose from
- Tub dimensions:
Length – 2270mm
Width – 2000mm
Height – 740mm
- Installation & Transport not included
- Charcoal is the standard colour in which the hot tub is produced – as seen in the featured picture. Hot tubs are available in other colours – as per the Colour Chart – however, allow 3 to 4 weeks for production time
IMC provides our clients with the complete turnkey solution by arranging the delivery and onsite installation of services. We can even landscape the surrounding area if required to make the most of your container conversion.
Get in touch
IMC South Africa
Joanna Dazeley: 076 072 6933
Juan Jooste: 082 426 1985
By appointment only